Brand Name: lavie
Type: T-Slot Milling Cutters
Model Number: MC01004-7
Material: Tungsten Cobalt Alloy
Shank Diameter: 1/4" 6.35mm
Model Number: Square Tooth T-Slot Milling Cutter
Body Material / Carbide tip: 45# steel / YG8
CNC Board Thickness: 10-25mm
Net Weight: 0.085KGS
2pcs 1/4 Shank Carving Knife Square Tooth T-Slot Tenon Milling Cutter Router Bits for Wood Tool Woodworking
- 100% Brand new and high quality .
- Using for hand making a drawer or other woodworking.
- Industrial quality router bits .
- Solid hardened steel bodies with anti kickback design.
- Build-up & heat resistant Teflon coating.
- Hook & Shear Angles: High hook & shear angles allow
- Cutters to slice smoothly into stock producing clean, splinter free.
- Bearing: Totally enclosed & lubricated.
- Item: 1/4" Shank Router Bit Square Teeth
- Material: 45# steel
- Carbide tip: YG8
- Shank Diameter: 6.35mm
- CNC Board Thickness: 10-25mm
- Balance: +/- .003" tolerance
- Body: Solid Hardened Steel
- Blade: Industrial grade micro grain carbide
- Cutter: CNC ground to a 600 grit, mirror-like finish
- Net Weight: 0.085KGS
- Detaild specification, pls check following photos
- 2pcs x Router Bits
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
CA PROP 65 WARNING
BE CAREFUL. Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using blades, bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter. Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters. Disconnect power when changing blades or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use. Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer. FOXBC Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification
of any product (including sharpening).
WARNING: Re-grinding of FOXBC products will produce dust of potentially hazardous ingredients. Always read and follow owner’s safety manual of all power machinery before using bits. Always use eye protection while using this or any carbide cutting product.
WARNING: FOXBC products can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or cobalt, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Drilling, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a ubstance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our goal is to help woodworkers and artisans across the world to get their most affordable and top quality replacement parts.
Try It Risk-Free!
Backed by a 100% money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Warranty - Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with this item, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.
So why wait? Order Yours Today and Get Your Planer & Jointer or Band Saw on the Right Track!